UB40 featuring Ali Campbell will headline a spectacular open air show at Warwick Castle this summer.
Taking place not far from the iconic band’s hometown of Birmingham, the reggae and lover’s rock infused line-up will also feature special guests Aswad, as well as Janet Kay & Carroll Thompson, and take place on Saturday 24th June against the stunning backdrop of the iconic medieval castle.
This page aims to give you all the general information you need about facilities, restrictions and prohibited items.
The main points to be aware of are:
- There is no re-admission after entry. Please plan ahead because once you’re in, you’re in!
- We advise that the event may not be suitable for young children, especially those under 2yrs of age. However, if you do arrive with a non-ticketed child under 2yrs old, please report to the box office where an attendant will provide a complementary ticket. All children 3yrs and older will need to have a purchased ticket. Buggies and necessary care bags will be permitted, but please be advised that additional security checks may take place.
- THIS EVENT IS STANDING ONLY, seats and chairs of any kind not permitted into the event.
- We can rely on the British weather to be unpredictable so please come prepared with suncream and hats if the weather is good and waterproof coats and shoes if the weather is bad! No refunds will be given due to inclement weather. Umbrellas are not permitted.
- No food or drink is permitted to be brought into the events (with the exception of water in unopened plastic containers of up to 500ml, and baby food where not in glass containers).
- We will not allow large bags into the events but you will be permitted to take small bags in with you. We class small bags as no larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm.
- No banners, flags or laser pens are permitted.
- Animals, with the exception of registered assistance dogs, are not permitted in the Event.
- The unauthorised use of photographic, video and/or sound recording equipment is prohibited and such items may be confiscated and any tapes or films destroyed.
- Please note that there may be additional measures in place to ensure the safety of staff and guests in relation to COVID-19 which may vary according to health and safety and government advice at the time of the Event (and your breach of any of these may lead to you being refused Entry and/or ejected from the Event).
- There is no parking available at Warwick Castle, instead upon approach please follow directional signposts to alternative parking options and drop-off and pick-up point
The full list of FAQS can be found here
Travelling via coach? The Big Green Coach company has availability here
Saturday, 24 June 2023 at 19:30